Monday 27 February 2012

                                                                          
The Hunger Games


  

Hey guys!!! I'm back!!! The picture above is the Hunger Games!!! I haven't read it yet but I will soon and I hear its really good!!! I really want to read it!!! This is what it is about:
Could you survive on your own, in the wild, with everyone fighting against you?
Twenty-four are forced to enter. Only the winner survives. In the ruins of a place once known as North America lies the nation of Panem, a shining Capitol surrounded by twelve outlying districts. Each year, the districts are forced by the Capitol to send one boy and one girl between the ages of twelve and eighteen to participate in the Hunger Games, a brutal and terrifying fight to the death - televised for all of Panem to see
If you want to read more go to:
 http://www.thehungergames.co.uk/.


ENJOY!!!



































No comments:

Post a Comment